FRESH, WEEKLY CONTENT FOR FINANCIAL PLANNERS
Launching your new financial planning website is exciting. You’ve come to the end of your web development project, you hit ‘go live’ and wait for the customers to roll through the digital doors… And then? Nothing. Crickets!
I’ve seen this time and again. The last blog-post was 4 years ago and your visitors can see the lights are on, but they’re not sure anybody is home. After a while, the website looks tired and dialled into the hits and memories of yesterday’s products and services instead of showcasing the great work your business is doing today.
That’s why regularly updating your website with fresh, topical, SEO-friendly content is important to keep your clients coming back (and the Google algorithm to send them there!)
That’s where The Pencil and Pad comes in.
We’ve developed a hassle-free, no-brainer, reasonably priced product to keep your website updated with fresh, weekly content specifically for financial planners.
Here’s how it works in three steps.
Each week, The Pencil and Pad writes an evergreen or topical article and we load it onto your website. We’ve developed a database of stories around the following topics:
- Economic news including monthly RBA round-ups
- Savings and investments
- Home loans and mortgage brokering
- Budgeting and personal finance tips
- Superannuation and retirement planning
- Aged care and dealing with Centrelink
Below is a selection of articles about what to expect.
The case for starting early
The stages of retirement
The surprising truth about money and happiness
We’ll load the article onto your website and prepare the social media image, copy and a link that is tailored to your business so that you can direct your followers back to your website.
It’s as simple as that.
So, how much?
$110 joining fee + $143 per week (invoiced four weeks in advance).
1. New weekly SEO-friendly content (with personalised SEO tag in the first line)
2. Uploaded onto your WordPress site
3. Social media and personalised social copy
What’s with the joining fee? Simple. We need to spend a little time setting up the templates and familiarising ourselves with your website to load the weekly articles.
Can you tailor content direct to my business? Yes. But not at this price. Ask about how we can help when you speak with Brad.
What do I do now?
1. Pick up the phone and have a chat to Brad Kelly at The Pencil and Pad on 0403 613 617 or contact me at
2. We’ll speak with the techy person in your business to get the log-ins so we can set up the templates.
3. Pay the joining fee and we will commence work within the week.
4. Pay for your first four weeks and we upload at the same time every week.
It’s as simple as that.
Do I have to sign a contract? No. We only ask that you pay four batches in advance. We’re a small business too and we hate being locked into something if it’s not working for us. And we want you to have that freedom too.
Can I have more than one article per week? Yes. Buy a second batch at 25% off and a third batch at 50% off.